✓ COEX Aquarium Full Day Ticket
Weekday: 10:00am - 08:00pm
Weekend/Public Holiday: 10:00am - 09:00pm
*Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
The largest aquarium in Seoul, COEX Aquarium
Home to over 40,000 creatures from over 650 species on display, it has the highest number of sharks and the largest variety of species in Korea with 14 themed exhibitions where you can learn more about local marine life from across the globe.
Take a moving walkway that will transport you through the deep-sea zone for a complete immersive experience. As stingrays and sharks glide over your head, see the cute penguins in the playground and participate in plenty of hands-on experiences they offer!
✓ Follow the path to an incredible aquatic journey!
COEX Aquarium consists of 14 different themed discovery zones: Follow the guide path to make sure you won't miss a single thing in the aquarium!
✓ Educational entertainment for the whole family!
Great place to spend time with family! There is a "hands-on" exhibit where you can interact with sea creatures more closer and Penguin Playground - these 2 attractions are most popular with kids!
✓ Take lovely photos!
Amazing photo stops everywhere to take amazing photos to later share with your friends.
✓ Events and Feeding Program Schedule
Mermaid Performance at Deep Blue Square: 12:30 / 14:30 (weekends and holidays) and 16:30 (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Amazonia Adventure: 13:20, Tuesday-Friday (except holidays)
- Mangrove and Beach:14:00, Tuesday-Friday (except holidays)
Ecosystem Explanation Program:
- Marine Mammal zone (Manatee): 14:00 (Weekends)
- Ocean Kingdom (Shark, Sea Turtle, Ray): 13:30, Monday-Sunday
- Marine Mammal zone (Seal): 15:30, Wednesday-Sunday
- Penguin's Playground: 15:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
- Amazonia World (Otter), 16:00 Monday-Friday (except holidays)
|✓ COEX Aquarium tickets (Full day)||✗ Personal expenses