2023~2024 Winter Season open!
Option A) Transportation, English/Chinese speaking staff, Ski equipment(ski, jacket, pants) and 1 hour Basic group ski lesson
Option B) Transportation, English/Chinese speaking staff, Ski equipment(ski, jacket, pants), Ski Lift Pass(8h), 1 hour Basic group ski lesson
Option C) Transportation, English/Chinese speaking staff
Option D) Transportation, English/Chinese speaking staff, Sled equipment(sled)
***The 1-hour basic ski lesson includes the following:***
1. Ski Equipment Introduction
2. How to Get Up After Falling
3. Basic Posture
4. How to change direction and stop
[Rental shop extra options]
Goggle/ Helmet rental 10,000 KRW
Ski Gloves purchase 20,000KRW
*Please note that there could be slight change to operation period according to the ski resort
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort is situated in a beautiful valley, surrounded by Mother Nature – forest and peaceful river making it a perfect place to combine sightseeing and winter activities! Skiers get to enjoy a multitude of ski slopes as well as a panoramic view of the natural scenery while gliding down the slopes. The ski resort features eight of the ten slopes in total for beginners or intermediates (2 for beginners, 1 for pre-intermediates, 5 for intermediates, 2 for the advanced).
Experience an unforgettable winter with this Korea ski tour package. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Elysian Ski Resort where you can enjoy snow activities like skiing, snowboarding or sledding.
A magnificent view awaits you!
The surrounding area is a feast for the eyes! The beautiful landscape of Elysian Ski Resort with the white backdrop of snow makes for the perfect winter wonderland!
Perfect for beginners and intermediates
Experience an exciting downhill run according to your level, suitable for beginner to the advanced skiers! Don't get intimated if it's your first time! Choosing the ski or snowboard option includes a 1-hour basic lesson. For beginners, we recommend booking the option that includes the Moving Walkway.
Enjoy your winter and the exciting winter activities to the fullest!
Kids love this!
Sled option is available from December 22nd! This is perfect for a family with young kids who can't yet learn to ski or snowboard.
*Note: A child between 4 to 7 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian.
This is the perfect addition to your winter itinerary! Book your Korea ski package today!
- Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition
- Please inform us if you will be bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant(0~2) is free of charge, no seat available
- While not mandatory, it is recommended to purchase accident / travel insurance before joining this activity
- Please take responsibility for your personal belongings as we will not be liable for any losses during the trip
- Due to the safety and equipment size issue, ski option is only available for children over 7 years old
- We recommend inquiring about the availability of child equipment sizes before making a reservation.
- It is hard for children to practice with other people in the skiing area together, special attention to safety is required
✓ Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo.
✓ Stand right outside the exit. DO NOT walk around looking for the bus.
07:20am Hongik Univ. (Hongdae) Station Exit 4
08:00am* Namsan Yejang Bus Parking Lot(~5 mins walk from Myeongdong Station Exit 1)
08:10am* Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
*Due to traffic conditions, the shuttle bus may be 5-10 mins delayed.