Have a great time with the instructor !
Tiger been very helpful! Highly recommended ❤️
Make the most out of your winter experience by learning a new skill! Book this Vivaldi Park ski resort package for a premium private ski/snowboard lesson package at Daemyung Vivaldi Park! Highly skilled instructors will train you for a full 2 hours or 4 hours to make sure you get the hang of it. Unlike other ski packages offering a quick 30-minute introductory lesson by tour guides, this lesson will make you feel comfortable skiing. If your main goal is to actually learn to ski, it is highly recommended to take a private small group lesson! To cap the day, the instructor will send you photos and videos of you rocking the ski slopes - the perfect way to remember your experience at Vivaldi Park Korea :)
Awesome Ski Team ✓ Professionally certified ski instructors ✓ 5+ years of teaching experience ✓ Speaks intermediate to fluent English ✓ Small group lessons to ensure maximum assistance ✓ Super-friendly and fun - kids love them!
Vivaldi Park Korea Daemyung Vivaldi Park is a comprehensive resort that offers a wide variety of recreational and leisure facilities. The resort offers its state-of-the-art facilities to provide visitors with ultimate entertainment and leisure experience during the visit. The ski slopes at Vivaldi Park are designed to be suitable for all levels so whether you are a beginner or a skilled skier, you will have a good time here. The ski resort is very modern and has a lot to offer besides skiing.
✓ One of top 3 popular ski resorts ✓ Only 1 - 1.5 hour drive from Seoul ✓ Tons of entertainment facilities including karaoke, bowling alley, game arcade ✓ Variety of restaurants/food court/snack bars
✓ Participants : Min 1 / Max 3 per group(In case of 4pax group; Only for Family)
✓ There is no difference between Adult and Kid.
✓ At least, Over 5 years old can participate in Lesson.
✓ Ski; over 5years old / Board; over 8years old
✓ Book cut off Time : 2day (by 10am K.S.T) prior to travel date
✓ International licensed English skill Ski / Board instructor
✓ Traveler's Insurance
✓ 2 or 3hrs private lesson
✓ Gloves 20,000KRW (Buy, you can keep your gloves)
✓ Goggles 10,000KRW (Rent, you have to return to rental shop after lesson)
✓ Other personal expense
✓ If you want to use the ski gear, clothes, helmet after your ski lift time, please ask the instructor. Depending on the availability, a rental extension may be possible.
✓ You can keep your gloves.
✓ If you need round-trip transportation, please send a message to ski operator(in the vouhcer) after you booked.
✓ You can use the liftpass to ride sightseeing gondola.
# 3hrs Lesson Time
✓ Meeting location at Vivaldi Resort
- Exact spot and meeting time will be confirmed when the ski instructor team contact you via messenger on the day before - Almost meeting point is inside the Vivaldi Park Main Center - Lesson only customers meets 5 minutes before the lesson starts - Full package lesson customers meet 45 minutes before lesson starts (Equipment rental time required)
Step 1 - Choose type, number of people in your group, preferred lesson time, date and proceed to checkout page to complete payment.
Step 2 - Upon successful booking, you will receive a Voucher with confirmed information
Step 3 - Instructor Team will contact you one day before your lesson via messenger to confirm meeting point and time.
Step 4 - Meet the instructor and then proceed to get your gear, clothes, etc. and get ready to ski!
Things to Note
✓ Please provide the clothing size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) or height and weight for all customers using the package.
✓ The meeting point is inside the Vivaldi Park Main Center.
- 45 minutes before "full package lesson product"
- 5 minutes before "lesson only product"
- The day before the lesson, lesson staff will contact you with details about the meeting location and time.
✓ Ski lessons are available from 5 years old and board lessons from 8 years old.
✓ Up to 3 people can participate in a lesson. In the case of a family, 4 people are allowed.
✓ You cannot change from skis to boards on site.
✓ 100% refundable until 1days (by 10am K.S.T.) prior to travel date.
✓ If you're late, your lesson time may be reduced.
✓ Please try not to be late, and if you are, please let me know in advance.
✓ Lesson will be conducted per normal in rain or snow. Regular Cancellation Policy will apply. ✓ Only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster, free date change or cancellation will be allowed.
1. Is there age requirement for child ski/snowboard?
Ski resorts in Korea do not have a special age regulation for child ski/snowboard. Children of 3 years or older who's willing and potty-trained can learn to ski or snowboard! The instructors will be right by the child to teach and ensure safety. Ski/Snowboard lessons are available for all levels of skiers (Beginners/Intermediate/Expert)
For your reference, please watch this 40 months child learn to ski :
2. I'm an absolute beginner. How much will I learn in one day?
Don't worry, 95% of our customers are absolute beginners from tropical countries.
If you are generally good with sports, you will get the hang of it in one day. You will be able to ski down the beginner slope without falling down too many times. If you are especially athletic and are not afraid to challenge yourself, you may even try higher slopes.
On the other hand, if you are not so good with sports, your determination might be undermined after falling too many times and getting sore. Don't worry too much though. Since this is a small group private lesson, the instructor will help you advance as long as you don't give up.
In general, children learn much faster. Many families saw fast progress with their children and continued the lesson on 2nd or 3rd day of their stay. This way, you can master different techniques and get ready to ski/snowboard safely on your own at any most slopes.
3. When do the ski slopes open?
The ski resort is open all year round, however, ski slopes will only open when the weather is cold enough for snow to not melt. As only the heavens know when it will get so cold, we just need to wait for the ski resort to decide. Often, the opening date is decided less than one week prior. Same goes for ski slope closing date. You can never expect how warm it will get, so ski resort decides on the closing date when the snow melts too much.
4. When is the best time to take lesson? Definitely go during the weekdays. Generally during night time, there are much less people, so it is easier to learn. As Vivaldi Park is one of top 3 most popular ski resorts in Korea, there will be a lot of people during the weekends and any day on December. December 17th - January 8th is expected to be very busy.
5. When is the peak season for ski resorts? December 17th - January 8th is expected to be very busy.
6. Do I have to buy lift ticket? I don't want to take the lift. Without the lift, there is no point in taking the lesson. There is no bunny slope for you to walk up so everyone must purchase lift ticket in order to take the lesson. No problem for children as well. This is a private lesson so the instructor will take care of everyone. It won't be dangerous at all, don't worry!
7. Does the lesson time include time to rent the equipment, get changed, etc.? The ski team manager will meet your group first before the lesson to get you ready for the lesson. Then you will meet the instructor to minimize loss time.
8. What level do I have to be to take the lesson?
Ski/Snowboard lessons are available for all levels of skiers (Beginners/Intermediate/Expert) Most of our customers are absolute beginners (never have even seen snow) so don't worry!
9. Can we learn ski and snowboard in the same group?
No, two sports require completely different teaching. As one group will have one instructor, it's very inefficient to learn snowboard from an instructor wearing ski equipment. Please book one group each for ski and snowboard separately.
10. Is it possible to book 4-hour lesson and split into 2 hours on day 1 and next 2 hours on day 2?
No, You need to buy two of 2-hour lessons, each with a different date. 4 hr lessons are slightly cheaper than 2hr lesson x 2 because when 4 hours are done consecutively, there is less time loss for the instructor and the student.
11. I just want to watch my family/friends take the lesson. Can I enter the ski slopes?
Yes, you can buy one time entry pass (KRW 2,000 for each entry). Please request the Ski School to prepare the pass in advance. You can contact the Ski School via Emergency Contact inside your Voucher.
12. My family/friends are taking the lesson, but I don't want to. Can the Ski School help me rent ski clothes and equipment last minute just before the lesson?
You can rent them at the resort, but you will only get 10% discount for the equipment (passport needed) and rent ski clothes at KRW 15,000.
To get further discount than at Resort, please ask the Ski School to prepare the pass in advance. You can contact the Ski School via Emergency Contact inside your Voucher.